Terms & Conditions
- All prices are expressed in Australian dollars and are subject to 10% GST (goods & services tax) unless otherwise stated. Prices do not include freight charges.
- While we shall endeavour to keep pricing current and minimise out of stocks at all times, pricing and volume may be subject to change without notice.
- If you are an overseas customer and wish to make a purchase please contact email@example.com so that we can make arrangements for your purchase and delivery directly or via our importer or distributor near you.
- Online pricing doesn’t necessarily reflect instore pricing or pricing of our dealers or
importers and may therefore vary.
2. PAYMENT METHODS
The Ikon Suspension website accepts the following payment methods:
- Secure On-line Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex)
- Direct bank deposit
Order On-line by Credit Card
If paying by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex), the transaction will be done within a secure environment. We do not store any credit card details for on-line
transactions. Payment by credit card is the easiest and most efficient method of shopping at Ikon Suspension.
- Credit cards are charged at the time of ordering. If a card has been declined, we will endeavour to contact you informing you of the situation. If we haven’t received
a response in 5 days, we will retry the card. In the event of a second failure, the order will be immediately cancelled.
- In the event that an item ordered on-line, is out of stock at the time of ordering, we will contact you and offer a full refund or alternative purchase.
- You can deposit money directly into Proven Products Pty Ltd bank account via direct deposit
- Bank: CBA
Account Name: Proven Products Pty Ltd
Account Number: 00460640
- Please leave your order number as a reference or your order may be delayed while we match the payment. Please note that orders paid by direct deposit will not be
processed until payment has been received. Orders for which payment has not been received within three days will be cancelled.
- Please note we do not accept personal or bank cheque / money orders via mail. Any direct deposits must be made online only for Australian financial institutions
3. FREIGHT & DELIVERY
- Freight is applicable unless otherwise agreed.
- Your order will be dispatched within 48 hours of the next business day of payment receipt, providing goods are in stock. If there are any delays due to out of stock
products we will notify you as soon as possible to advise when your order will be ready for delivery. This does not apply to custom made items which often have lead
times exceeding 2 weeks.
- We deliver products Australia wide. Shipping times are estimated between 3-21 days depending on your location within Australia.
- Mobile phone numbers are used by Australia Post for tracking and your mobile phone number will be added to the delivery information and used for that purpose.
- Please note that re-delivery charges may be applicable if your order cannot be left at the address provided.
4. TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
Ownership does not pass to the purchaser until goods are paid for in full and funds have been cleared.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and style combinations of our products that appear on this site. However, as the actual colours you will see depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
6. RETURNS POLICY
At Ikon Suspension your satisfaction is our highest concern.
Our items are checked thoroughly before they are sent. Although our products are of high quality things don’t always work out or you may have purchased the wrong item. If for any reason you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return the merchandise for a full refund less postage/shipping and handling costs. Conditions do apply and are listed below;
- All items returned must be in new and an unused condition, in original packaging, labels intact and unused, and a copy of your receipt should accompany the returned item.
- Special order, motorsport and custom made items, are not returnable.
- SALE items cannot be exchanged, all purchases of SALE items are final.
- You must indicate your intention to exchange / return within 14 days of the date of delivery.
7. AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND Ausbush Gear
- The Ikon Suspension web sites are comprised of various Web pages operated by Ikon Suspension.
- The Ikon Suspension web sites are offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Ikon Suspension web site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Ikon Suspension – Proven Products Pty Ltd reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Ikon Suspension web sites are offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Ikon Suspension web sites.
9. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Ikon Suspension web sites may contain links to other Web Sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Ikon Suspension or Proven Products and they are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Ikon Suspension/Proven Products Pty Ltd is not responsible for web casting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Ikon Suspension/Proven Products is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ikon Suspension/Proven Products Pty Ltd of the site or any association with its operators.
10. NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Ikon Suspension web sites you warrant to Ikon Suspension and Proven Products Pty Ltd that you will not use the Ikon Suspension web sites for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Ikon Suspension web sites in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Ikon Suspension web sites or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Ikon Suspension web sites. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Ikon Suspension web sites.
11. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the Ikon Suspension web sites may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein Ikon Suspension/Proven Products Pty Ltd and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Ikon Suspension web sites at any time. Advice received via the Ikon Suspension web sites should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
- Ikon Suspension/Proven Products Pty Ltd and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the Ikon Suspension web sites for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. Ikon suspension/Proven Products Pty Ltd and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services
and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Ikon Suspension/Proven Products Pty Ltd and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Ikon Suspension web sites, with the delay or inability to use the Ikon Suspension web sites or related
services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Ikon suspension web sites, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Ikon Suspension web sites, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Ikon Suspension or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Ikon
You agree to indemnify, define and hold harmless Ikon Suspension/Proven Products Pty Ltd from any and all liability, penalties, losses, damages, costs, expenses, legal fees, causes of action or claims caused by or resulting directly or indirectly from your use of our productions which damages either you, Ikon Suspension/Proven Products Pty Ltd, or any other part or parties without limitations or exception. This indemnification and hold harmless agreement extends to all issues associated with your account and dealings with Ikon Suspension/Proven Products Pty Ltd
13. REFUSAL OR DISCONTINUATION OF SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
- Ikon Suspension and Proven Products Pty Ltd has sole discretion and reserves the right to refuse or discontinue the supply of services or products to any person. Ikon Suspension and Proven Products Pty Ltd may deny you access to all or part of its services or products without notices if you engage in any conduct or activities that Ikon Suspension and Proven Products Pty Ltd in its sole discretion believes violates any of the terms and conditions in this agreement.
- Ikon Suspension will have no responsibility to notify any third-party providers of services, merchandise, or information, nor responsibility for any consequences resulting from such discontinuance or lack of notification. You agree that Ikon Suspension and Proven Products Pty Ltd have the right to disclose any information about you as necessary to satisfy the law, or to protect itself against any legal action.
14. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of the Ikon Suspension Web Site are copyright and/or TM. All rights reserved.
- The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.